Hi, I’m Dave and thanks for visiting this website. My goal is to help homeowners like you and I make our homes better. I’m a homeowner that likes to fix and upgrade my home but I don’t have a shop space in the house and I don’t have space for pro level tools or equipment. When I want to build something I pull the car out of the garage and work in there.
On this site I’ll share some of the techniques and products I’ve discovered that you can use in upgrading your home. I don’t have a regular schedule for new articles or content. I’ll post about practical real-world projects I’m working on here at home or for friends and family as I get them done. The best way to follow me is on Instagram where I’ll post about new content as it gets released and you can share your comments and experiences. Thanks for stopping by today.
- Don’t risk injury when changing the blade on a jigsaw or corded power tool; use a switched outlet to turn off the power
- An easy way to tell line and load wires when installing GFCI, dimmer/smart switch, or floor heating control
- Best toolbox saw: cut PVC/ABS, wood, metal, drywall and more
- Rotate your TV 180 degrees to watch from any seat or even different rooms
- This $4 product should be in every home: a lightbulb socket adapter