Click on a category below to see all the articles in that category or see the list of my recent articles below.
Categories: Tools & Products, Storage, Technology
- Don’t risk injury when changing the blade on a jigsaw or corded power tool; use a switched outlet to turn off the power
- An easy way to tell line and load wires when installing GFCI, dimmer/smart switch, or floor heating control
- Best toolbox saw: cut PVC/ABS, wood, metal, drywall and more
- Rotate your TV 180 degrees to watch from any seat or even different rooms
- This $4 product should be in every home: a lightbulb socket adapter